Freelance / Intern SolidWorks 2008 Portfolio Design

Nancy Brown writes...

After several attempts to find someone to provide me with drawings for a new product I had developed, I chose to entrust Corey with the project. The project was merely an idea that needed to be transferred from my mind to Corey’s and then into the software, a visual for a prototype and patent filing. Corey was up for the challenge knowing that he had very little to work from. He was extremely patient and provided me with questions and thoughts from a designer’s point of view; he was a wealth of information. My product was both very detailed and complicated, but Corey assured me that he would give the project his utmost attention and that he did.

As time went on I knew that I had chosen the right person for the job. His knowledge and dedication to the project were paramount. Corey went above and beyond the scope of the project providing off the clock research and development recommendations. His drawings were exacting and right on the mark, each one a replica of my “brainchild” evolving through the process. We met several times during the project and he continued to update me by email and by phone, his ability to keep me in formed of his progress and ongoing communication was greatly appreciated.

Just as important as knowledge and dedication, Corey’s honesty and his integrity are beyond reproach. I owe Corey a debt of gratitude for his unrelenting quest for a successful conclusion to the project which will lead to the success of my product. Again, it is my pleasure to recommend Corey Barge to you and your organization.

Sincerely,

Nancy C. Brown

Nancy C. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment